Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2022 9:55 am  #1

Hi...My name is Maria and I'm the Owner of www.GetOrganizedNow.com

Hi everyone...just posting this introduction to say hello...and I can't wait for you to all say hey as well!

1/11/2022 3:29 pm  #2

Re: Hi...My name is Maria and I'm the Owner of www.GetOrganizedNow.com

Hello, I currently live in Belize, been her 2 years on the 20th of this month. Have been following w this site for many years, use the monthly calendar every month (with adaptations since I live alone). When I was downsizing to move internationally I came across printed out (yes, I used to print out the monthly calendars) from the late 2000s! They were shredded & recycled. I live in a cinder lock 347 square foot house in a jungle where things rust, mold & rot quickly. Makes it much easier to live minimally. Still have items in the USA I need to finish sorting through, but COVID-19 derailed travel plans. Hopefully in April I can get back there & go through more stuff. Looking forward to learning & sharing. Ali

1/11/2022 4:15 pm  #3

Hi, my name is Chris Palmer and I am a big fan of Maria's newsletter which I find full of good sense and great ideas. I'm a former filmmaker and professor.

1/11/2022 4:37 pm  #4

Hi Looking forward to this! I need help with finding, organizing and enjoying digital photos! Use my phone exclusively and feel I've lost it all to the cloud with no clue how to retrieve years worth!

1/11/2022 4:43 pm  #5

Hi, my name is Mary and I am looking forward to logging into this forum.  We can always use new tips and ideas.  

1/11/2022 4:53 pm  #6

Hi Everyone,

I have been following Maria for many years. I love her newsletters and outlook on life in general. I am an organizing work in progress! Looking forward to suggestions and support!

1/11/2022 5:01 pm  #7

I’ve been following Maria and the GON newsletter for many years. Looking forward to all the great ideas this type of shared community will offer! Thanks so much for doing this!

1/11/2022 5:04 pm  #8

Hi, Everyone, I've followed Maria for years and love her filing system.  I've really missed the forum.and am glad it's back. I'm probably in the minority of people who are not interested in social media.  Organizing is one of my favorite topics. Thank you, Maria.

\

1/11/2022 5:06 pm  #9

Hello! This sounds like fun. I’m looking forward to giving and getting new ideas. Thank you!

1/11/2022 5:16 pm  #10

Hello Everyone! I have been following Maria for quite a few years now, I love her daily organizing advise and all the tips from readers. I do try to follow her advise as she is very knowledgeable. I am looking forward to all the great ideas I know that will come from this. Thank you!

Board footera