Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2022 5:51 pm  #11

Re: Hi...My name is Maria and I'm the Owner of www.GetOrganizedNow.com

Hello! I am married and my husband recently retired! I am organized and finding it difficult to stay that way with my “helper” around 24/7! It’s all good! Anxious to check in whenever I can. 

1/11/2022 6:55 pm  #12

Hi All, my name is Cathy and I am a Realtor. I've been following Maria since 2006. Over the years her suggestions have helped me learn how to elevate my space so that I love being home. Bonus: I get to share some of Maria's ideas when I work with a client who needs to list their home but is overwhelmed by the amount of work involved in decluttering and downsizing. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing on this new forum!

1/11/2022 6:57 pm  #13

Hi, 

I'm Emilia - a longtime subscriber of Get Organized Now. It's a great resource made even better because of Maria's personality which is always genuine. I love that she can share ideas and make suggestions without ever sounding like she's judging anyone. She's warm and you can tell that she sincerely cares. 

1/11/2022 7:03 pm  #14

Helloooo from sunny Singapore.  Ive been a subscriber for years and love all things Organization - my space, my business, even my head.  

1/11/2022 7:06 pm  #15

Oh, my goodness!  I'm so excited you are doing this again. I was a member, in what, the late 1990's (?). I followed the marketing and scrap-booking forums back then, too. I so much enjoyed collecting and sharing the many tips and getting to "know" the other regulars from that time. My Easy Organizer binder has grown and evolved with my needs. Many of your wise sayings ("Don't put it down; put it away.") have whispered in my ears over the years. Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to share.

What I see around me would drive me insane if I did not know that, no matter what happens, God will have the last word.  
―St. Paisios of Mt. Athos

1/11/2022 7:10 pm  #16

I am 63, work full time , looking at retirement in less than 2 years. My husband retired 5 years ago this month. I have two grown children, daughter is married has a daughter and is an attorney. Son is unmarried, no children and is a service manager at a automotive sales and service dealership. I love your newsletter. There is plenty of useful tips on here. Thank you for everyone's input.

1/11/2022 7:41 pm  #17

I love this idea of a forum!  I'm especially interested in digital organization of photos and mementos -- just starting to scan and trying to figure out how best to label the photos so I have some chance of finding specific things later.  I'm excited to hear other people's ideas.  Thanks for doing this, Maria!

1/11/2022 9:04 pm  #18

I too have been following and enjoying Maria's website for years.  I never experienced the discussion forum and am looking forward to participating. 

1/12/2022 2:15 am  #19

Hello All.  I’ve been with Maria now for many, many years and just love getting up in the morning and having an e-mail that I can read to get encouragement, wonderful organizing ideas and to read others ideas on how they handle life and organizing.
I work full time, been married for almost 35 years, 2 adult children and 6 grandkids. So you can imagine that they all come first and organizing comes second but I do feel like I’ve got a handle on things now.
Thanks for bringing this back.

1/12/2022 4:13 am  #20

Hi, all. I'm Angel. GON fan for quite a while, but new to the forum. Excited to learn and grow with you!

Board footera