Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2022 7:46 pm  #1

Introducing

I enjoy organizing everything, I like to read mysteries and love flowers.

1/11/2022 9:09 pm  #2

Re: Introducing

Welcome to GON Haag, I've been following Maria Gracia for many years now. Lots of wonderful advice and ideas I never thought of myself. Good people here. 

1/11/2022 9:13 pm  #3

Hi, I'm Judy, I've needed and enjoyed Maria Gracia's wisdom for many years now. Love the encouragement and affirmations (new) and the monthly calendar!

1/11/2022 9:18 pm  #4

JudyP wrote:

Welcome to GON Haag, I've been following Maria Gracia for many years now. Lots of wonderful advice and ideas I never thought of myself. Good people here. 

I also enjoy her ideas and advice. Thanks for your message.

1/11/2022 9:26 pm  #5

Hi everyone, my name is Rita. I keep trying to declutter and get organized. I love reading, knitting and crocheting. I also like to garden.

1/12/2022 7:43 am  #6

Hi! I'm Deb and I've been following Maria Gracia since the early 2000's. She is my organizing GURU! 
I  have been through all kinds of life changes: dealing with family deaths, moving across country, going back to school to start a new career, adult children moving back home and finally retiring. Maria's organizing principles have helped me through it all. I live in Youngstown OH and look forward to reading posts in this forum.

1/12/2022 8:55 am  #7

Hi. I'm Ronnie and I cannot recall how long I have been following Maria. Years and years. I never miss a post even if it doesn't automatically apply to me. Life is full of surprises and changes and new organizing needs. I am 76 and raising two great grandchildren and all the needs in our house suddenly changed 5 years ago when they moved in. I love reading Maria's advice and the advice of other readers that she shares. I love that fact that Maria has opened this forum.

1/12/2022 9:20 am  #8

Hi, all! RuthN here, some of you will recognize that, im sure! Just gone 3 in the afternoon here in London, bright & shiny, but cooold! Maria said this Forum had been here before, but must have been before my time, so it made me jump when it came up onscreen! Its a whole new 'getting to know how to use' thing for me. Its a good time of year to think about de-cluttering, staying in in the warm to do it!! Cheers

1/12/2022 9:26 am  #9

Hi I'm Stella.
I live in the south east of England, UK on the Greater London / Kent border.  I find Maria's emails encouraging and always enjoy reading them.
Anyone else here this side of the Atlantic? xx

1/12/2022 9:31 am  #10

I just tried to PM another poster, who, from info in her post, may live near me.  But my message was declined and I was told that I cannot PM another member until I have publicly posted three times.  Not sure of the reason for this, but at least this message will serve as my second post.

Board footera