Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2022 9:32 am  #11

Re: Introducing

Making a third post for the reasons aforesaid.

1/12/2022 10:34 am  #12

Hi! I am a 68 year old great grandma. I like to think I am fairly organized but always looking for new ideas.  Right now I am recovering from a January 3 rotator cuff surgery and in a sling for 6 weeks, so I am a little out of sorts at the moment.  Rita

1/12/2022 11:41 am  #13

Hello, great to be here. I have been reading GON for years, and am excited to have a place to learn more and post questions. I think of myself as fairly organized, but there's always an area where I'm struggling. Right now it's photos. Can't wait to see what ideas get posted about this and other topics!

1/12/2022 12:02 pm  #14

Hi!  I have gleaned a whole lot of useful information from Maria!  Organizing is fun for me but de-cluttering, not so much.  The hubby and I live in a 150+ yo house that always seems to need work, but we love the old details.  We are in the process of cleaning out parent's homes-not an easy task!

1/12/2022 1:35 pm  #15

So excited to have you all here and I LOVED reading your introductions!! So much kindness and love too...I truly appreciate it!!

1/13/2022 9:44 am  #16

Hi. I've been following Maria for a few years. I'm still not organized, but I'm taking baby steps.

2/02/2022 6:07 pm  #17

What lovely notes from all of you. Thank you and welcome to my new discussion forum!! 

2/12/2022 8:04 am  #18

I've been enjoying Maria's emails and website for several years.  I live in a studio apartment and it is challenging to find space for my many interests and my sentimental momentos.  Trying to find a balance so that my space is less cluttered. 

2/12/2022 8:32 pm  #19

I'm so glad to see the discussion boards reopened. I just pulled out some old files to look through, and found Maria's checklists from February 2000 through 2016! I keep track of them on the computer now, so no more hardcopy files needed. I know I need to let these go, but it IS a lot of fun to go back and see what I accomplished over the years. My husband and I are getting ready to retire in a year or two, so downsizing is our main goal.

2/17/2022 2:15 pm  #20

So glad you're all here. It makes my heart happy!

Board footera