Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2022 4:03 pm  #21

Re: Introducing

Hi everyone!  My name is Judy.  I am 67 years old, a wife, a mother of 2, and grandmother of 3 (one set of twins). I enjoy reading Maria's newsletters and her Anything and Everything publication.  I have a couple of her products and like to keep things up to date.

I try to keep things organized and uncluttered but I have a lot of collections (Longaberger Baskets, Miniature Perfume Bottles, Miniature/Replicas of Children's toys from past years, Hallmark Christmas Ornaments, Vases, Tins, and many other things that are tiny or little).

I love to take road trips to visit family, I like to read and I enjoy managing my collections.  I look forward to reading everyone's posts.

2/23/2022 12:04 pm  #22

Hi Judy, Thank you for popping on, saying hello, and telling us a bit about yourself! I love to take road trips and read as well!! Are you enjoying all of your collections (have them out on display)...or are they tucked away in boxes?

2/26/2022 5:35 pm  #23

Hi Maria, In answer to your question about my collections and whether or not I have them on display:

Some are on display (i.e. my Longaberger Baskets), others are packed away (i.e. my small glass vases) waiting for me to organize them and some are in a middle stage of organizing/displaying them (i.e. my Miniature Perfume Bottles).

I wish I had more time to work on them but I am learning from your publications how to find extra time to do so.  

Thanks so much for the help!

3/02/2022 11:53 pm  #24

JAlessi wrote:

Hi Maria, In answer to your question about my collections and whether or not I have them on display:

Some are on display (i.e. my Longaberger Baskets), others are packed away (i.e. my small glass vases) waiting for me to organize them and some are in a middle stage of organizing/displaying them (i.e. my Miniature Perfume Bottles).

I wish I had more time to work on them but I am learning from your publications how to find extra time to do so.  

3/04/2022 12:03 pm  #25

Stella wrote:

I just tried to PM another poster, who, from info in her post, may live near me.  But my message was declined and I was told that I cannot PM another member until I have publicly posted three times.  Not sure of the reason for this, but at least this message will serve as my second post.

For some reason, the creators of this forum thought this was a safety measure. Thanks for posting!

3/04/2022 12:04 pm  #26

JAlessi wrote:

JAlessi wrote:

You're very welcome! Just focus on one tiny goal at a time. You're doing fabulous!

Board footera