Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2022 6:37 pm  #1

April Organizing Goals

Share your April Organizing Goals with us. We'd love to hear what's on your agenda!

4/10/2022 9:27 am  #2

Re: April Organizing Goals

I am currently out of the country visiting the most wonderful son & grandson, then up to visit friends & then up to see my mom where I will be continuing the sort totes remaining from my move of 2 years ago. Mostly memories left that have sentimental value. Hoping to go thru some photo albums, need to shop for items I use that are unavailable in my new country & of course do all the medical appts that come with age 🤣 at home my sink is being connected so I will have a sink, water & a counter after 27 months in my kitchen.

4/30/2022 4:01 pm  #3

April goal has been moved to May: Our 4-drawer monster file cabinet is over-stuffed with family tree/ancestor files. I've got the main information on the computer so I should be able to greatly weed out the paper files. I think: What if I have to move to a smaller house someday? I'd have no room for all of the paper copies. Will be going through them little by little.

What I see around me would drive me insane if I did not know that, no matter what happens, God will have the last word.  
―St. Paisios of Mt. Athos

5/05/2022 4:46 pm  #4

Ali.gray wrote:

I am currently out of the country visiting the most wonderful son & grandson, then up to visit friends & then up to see my mom where I will be continuing the sort totes remaining from my move of 2 years ago. Mostly memories left that have sentimental value. Hoping to go thru some photo albums, need to shop for items I use that are unavailable in my new country & of course do all the medical appts that come with age 🤣 at home my sink is being connected so I will have a sink, water & a counter after 27 months in my kitchen.

Just checking in on you. How was the visit with your mom and your sorting project? Would love to hear about it!

5/05/2022 4:47 pm  #5

MommaJo wrote:

April goal has been moved to May: Our 4-drawer monster file cabinet is over-stuffed with family tree/ancestor files. I've got the main information on the computer so I should be able to greatly weed out the paper files. I think: What if I have to move to a smaller house someday? I'd have no room for all of the paper copies. Will be going through them little by little.

Just thinking about this May goal. Have you begun yet? Let me know if you need some encouragement/motivation...or if you're working on it a bit at a time.

Board footera