Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2022 11:49 am  #1

Just one more item!

At a recent visit to the grocery store, there was a sign beside the cashier who was also doing the bagging. The sign read: "Add just one more item". (to the bag). By doing that, over time they would be using up fewer bags.

We can apply that concept to our cleaning and organizing, when we think we are done.
Do just one more thing;
Add one more item (to the donation pile).
Toss one more piece of paper from that pile.
Dust one more shelf.
Wash one more dish.
One more sit-up!
Take one more step....
It may seem like a small thing, but over time, as you have often said, Maria, it adds up.

What I see around me would drive me insane if I did not know that, no matter what happens, God will have the last word.  
―St. Paisios of Mt. Athos

7/06/2022 10:30 am  #2

Re: Just one more item!

I would love to use this in my newsletter. It's perfect! Let me know if you're OK with me doing that and, if so, what name should I use in the author credit?

MommaJo wrote:

At a recent visit to the grocery store, there was a sign beside the cashier who was also doing the bagging. The sign read: "Add just one more item". (to the bag). By doing that, over time they would be using up fewer bags.

We can apply that concept to our cleaning and organizing, when we think we are done.
Do just one more thing;
Add one more item (to the donation pile).
Toss one more piece of paper from that pile.
Dust one more shelf.
Wash one more dish.
One more sit-up!
Take one more step....
It may seem like a small thing, but over time, as you have often said, Maria, it adds up.

7/06/2022 4:43 pm  #3

Awh, glad you like it. Sure use it all you can!!!  Just call me Jo from Virginia.

What I see around me would drive me insane if I did not know that, no matter what happens, God will have the last word.  
―St. Paisios of Mt. Athos

7/08/2022 3:36 pm  #4

Perfect...thank you! It will be in my July 12th newsletter.

MommaJo wrote:

Awh, glad you like it. Sure use it all you can!!!  Just call me Jo from Virginia.

Last edited by getorgnow (7/08/2022 3:37 pm)

Board footera