Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2022 2:14 pm  #11

Re: Tell me how you learned about Get Organized Now!

IanL wrote:

I am Ian Layzell. I am seventy seven and not naturally organised. I have followed GON since the early 2000's. I don't know when exactly. I have too many hobbies and interests and I know that greater organisation will create more time. I also know that working harder is not the answer. I joined when I started my own web site and wanted an example of a successful one. Being organised is a wish that I occasionally get near.

Wishing you a very warm welcome!

7/27/2022 9:58 am  #12

Thank you, everyone! It's so nice to have you all here!!

8/27/2022 11:20 pm  #13

I have been following for many years. I’m not sure how I found you but probably a search for organizing help. I actively participated in the old forum and enjoyed the interaction with everyone. In fact, the community on the old forum welcomed my youngest child being born - 14 years ago!!

2/07/2023 5:35 pm  #14

I have been reading and buying things from Maria - GON for so long, I can't remember how I found GON initially.

5/08/2023 2:32 pm  #15

Like JAlessi, I've been getting Maria's newsletters for so long I can't remember how I found her. I must have googled something about getting organized and liked what I read, so I kept on with it.

Board footera