Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2022 10:28 am  #1

July Organizing Goals

Share your July Organizing Goals with us. We'd love to hear what's on your agenda! Then share your successes afterwards!! Ready, set, go!

7/06/2022 7:26 pm  #2

Re: July Organizing Goals

I am organizing my paint brushes this way: I just read your tip for marking keys with your colored nail polish. Being an artist, I attend workshops with many other students, where most use the same type of brush. In order to make sure mine don't get mixed up with others, I dip the end of each brush handle in red nail polish. Then I can quickly locate my own wayward brush with certainty that is is actually my own. Perhaps this tip could be applied to other kinds of  tools, craft tools, etc.

Last edited by MommaJo (7/06/2022 7:28 pm)

What I see around me would drive me insane if I did not know that, no matter what happens, God will have the last word.  
―St. Paisios of Mt. Athos

7/27/2022 9:59 am  #3

Re: July Organizing Goals

Such a great idea!!

MommaJo wrote:

I am organizing my paint brushes this way: I just read your tip for marking keys with your colored nail polish. Being an artist, I attend workshops with many other students, where most use the same type of brush. In order to make sure mine don't get mixed up with others, I dip the end of each brush handle in red nail polish. Then I can quickly locate my own wayward brush with certainty that is is actually my own. Perhaps this tip could be applied to other kinds of  tools, craft tools, etc.

Board footera