Welcome to Our Get Organized Now! Discussion Forum

Click Here For Hundreds of FREE Organizing Tips and Printables!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2022 3:57 pm  #1

Introducing myself

Hello, my name is Marlene. I have been following GON forever. I have an online business but one of my passions is organizing. I love getting into a good organizing project but not always the time for it. I combined a full house with another full house and certainly have plenty to organize. Looking forward to making new friends and new ideas.

1/13/2022 7:06 pm  #2

Re: Introducing myself

Hi to all of you that are striving to organize and stay organized by using Maria's newsletters. My name is Ronda. I don't remember how long ago I signed up to receive her newsletters, but I always enjoy reading them and gleaning things to use in my home keeping.  For a while now I have counted Maria as a friend, even though we have never met in person. Her encouragement and pointers on getting things organized have been a real help to me.  

I am a homemaker that enjoys making our home comfortable for us to live in and for our family to come and enjoy time here too.  I love spending time with my family, doing art projects with my grandkids and of course playing with them.  My hobbies include crocheting, sewing, paper crafting and stamping, painting, etc. 

Looking forward to getting to know others through this forum as we discuss keeping our lives more organized. 

Last edited by Ronda (1/13/2022 7:07 pm)

1/17/2022 12:19 am  #3

Hello, my name is Luisa.  Am Mexican, HR professional, mother of two grown up ladies, passionate scrapbooker, organizer, planner and life enthusiast.

1/17/2022 8:03 am  #4

Good morning! I followed GON several years ago, and now I receive Maria's emails each morning. I am 58, married, with 2 grown children, and 2 grandchildren. I feel that you're never too old to learn something new, and look forward to learning more here!

2/02/2022 6:01 pm  #5

So lovely that you're all here!! It was so fun to read more about each and every one of you!

10/04/2022 4:02 am  #6

Hello, My name is Margaret. I have been following GON for a long time. My main goal is to clear my house of clutter and get organized. My husband and I both have health problems. He is in his 70's and I will be 70 next year. I do not want to leave the mess behind for our children/grandchildren to take care of after we pass. We have had to do that for both of our families, and it is very time consuming. I love learning about new things. I enjoy cooking and new recipes. My granddaughters are the joy of my life. They are both teachers and are looking into going into the mission field in Africa when there teaching commitment is up. Looking forward to getting to know each other and learning more here. Thank you gor this opportunity.

10/12/2022 3:56 pm  #7

Hi Margaret, Thanks so much for popping in.

Yes, decluttering does take time and energy, especially when health problems are involved. Just do a little bit each day and you'll get there. Even 20 minutes of decluttering each day and you'll begin to see progress.

I enjoy cooking and new recipes as well. I just made Arancini di Riso (Italian Rice Balls) for the first time. That was a fun, delicious recipe!

It is so fun hearing about your granddaughters and their missions! That is just amazing.

Wishing you a very warm welcome!

GretelW wrote:

Hello, My name is Margaret. I have been following GON for a long time. My main goal is to clear my house of clutter and get organized. My husband and I both have health problems. He is in his 70's and I will be 70 next year. I do not want to leave the mess behind for our children/grandchildren to take care of after we pass. We have had to do that for both of our families, and it is very time consuming. I love learning about new things. I enjoy cooking and new recipes. My granddaughters are the joy of my life. They are both teachers and are looking into going into the mission field in Africa when there teaching commitment is up. Looking forward to getting to know each other and learning more here. Thank you gor this opportunity.

Board footera